A crown is an artificial replacement your dentist can put on your tooth to restore the normal shape, size and function. Dental crowns typically replace most of the enamel on a tooth. We serve Cincinnati, Oh and surrounding areas. Contact us today!
A crown is an artificial replacement your dentist can put on your tooth to restore the normal shape, size and function. Dental crowns typically replace most of the enamel on a tooth.
Dental Crowns in & Around the Cincinnati, OH, Area
Reasons to Get a Crown:
- Have a cavity that is too large for a filling
- Need a bridge to replace a missing tooth
- Have a dental implant to cover
- Have a cracked tooth
- Have a tooth that is worn down or weakened
- Had a root canal treatment
- Want to improve your smile by covering a discolored or poorly shaped tooth
Through the use of CEREC 3D CAD/CAM technology we can now do same-day crowns. With this technology our dentists can restore your tooth in a single session, without taking an impression. By using the next-generation milling station and the magic of wireless technology, we can build your crown while you sit in the chair.
Benefits of CEREC:
- Single visit convenience
- No temporaries
- No uncomfortable impression trays
- Beautifully color-matched ceramics
- Natural look and feel with enamel-like materials
- Clinically proven results
CEREC uses a state-of-the-art 3D camera to create a visual impression of your tooth. The visual impression replaces the physical impression used in traditional procedures. Your dentist will then use computer aided design (CAD) software to create every detail of your crown with precision. The specifications are then sent to our on-site milling machine to create your crown. In roughly 10 minutes, your ceramic, color-matched crown is ready to be placed. Your dentist will then fit, polish and bond your new crown. With CEREC you’re able to get back to your busy life after just one visit!