Same Day Crowns
A dental crown is a specially designed “cap” that mimics the exact size and structure of your tooth. It’s used to cover a damaged tooth and restore the tooth’s shape, size, strength, and appearance.
Same day crowns serve the same purpose as traditional crowns, but they can be designed, created, and fitted in just a single appointment.
Beck Pearce Dental proudly uses state-of-the-art Chairside Economic Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics (CEREC) technology to repair and restore damaged and weakened teeth in the most efficient way possible.
What Are CEREC Same Day Crowns?
The CEREC procedure uses computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) to perform the entire dental crown process in one office appointment.
When you visit Beck Pearce Dental for a same day crown appointment, here’s what you can expect:
- An intraoral scanner takes pictures of your teeth to create a digital impression
- The impression is sent to the CAD/CAM software machine that creates a digital tooth restoration
- The tooth restoration is sent to the CEREC milling machine that mills the new crown from a block of medical-grade porcelain in less than 15 minutes
- Your dentist polishes, prepares, and places the crown onto your affected tooth
The entire process is quick, simple, and efficient.
Are You a Candidate for CEREC Same Day Crowns?
Dr. Pearce and Dr. Beck may recommend same day crowns if you are experiencing any of the following dental problems:
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Deep discoloration that doesn’t respond to whitening
- Misshapen teeth
- Severely decaying or damaged teethSeverely decaying or damaged teeth
- Uneven bite as a result of teeth grinding
As long as the structure of your original tool can still support a restoration, a same day dental crown is the best way to achieve stunning results.
Benefits of CEREC Same Day Crowns
Thanks to advanced CEREC technology, Dr. Pearce and Dr. Beck can help patients enjoy the following benefits with same day
- Rapid Results: Your tooth can be fully restored in as little as one hour. There’s no need for temporary restorations or follow-up appointments.
- Customization: Every CEREC crown is precisely customized to your tooth to preserve natural enamel.
- Lower Treatment Costs: Same day crowns reduce the need for temporary crowns and multiple dental visits, saving you time and money.
- Natural Aesthetics: The porcelain used to create same day crowns mimics the appearance of natural enamel, right down to its sheen and translucency. Dr. Pearce and Dr. Beck will carefully select the shade of porcelain that best matches your smile.
- Comfort and Precision: Digital technology provides predictable, accurate results and easy 3D imaging.
Overall, CEREC same day dental crowns create beautiful and customized restorations that last decades.
perfections such as chips, stains, and gaps may cause you to feel self-conscious about your smile.
Dental bonding conceals these imperfections using a tooth-colored material, making it a popular alternative to veneers.
How Is Dental Bonding Done?
Dental bonding uses a composite-resin with a shade that is carefully matched to surrounding teeth for optimal aesthetics. The treatment process is quick and simple:
- Your dentist applies resin to the treatment area of your tooth. He molds the material around your existing tooth structure to chieve the desired aesthetic result.
- A curing light is used to harden the resin.
- Finally, your dentist polishes the tooth and resin for attractive, natural-looking results
if you’re frustrated with the appearance of your smile, dental bonding offers a versatile solution to address chips, cracks, stains, and other imperfections.
The team at Beck Pearce Dental is committed to helping you maintain a whole, healthy smile. When your teeth become compromised by injury or decay, we use high-quality dental fillings to restore appearance and prevent future damage.
Dental fillings provide a quick, easy way to preserve your natural tooth. In fact, dental fillings are among the quickest, easiest, and most important restorative dental treatments:
- Treatment is virtually painless
- Choose between many different filling materials to meet your budget and aesthetic goals
- Stop decay from spreading deep into your tooth and causing extensive damage
Here’s what you can expect during a simple dental fillings procedure at Beck Pearce Dental:
- Your dentist removes all signs of decay from damaged tooth
- The filling material is applied into the treated area
- The completed filling is cured and hardened with an LED laser or UV light
Cavity treatment is simple, cost-effective, and essential to a healthy mouth. Schedule your appointment with Beck Pearce Dental today to protect your smile.
Inlays and Onlays
When decay damages the chewing surface of a molar, you may need more than a simple dental filling to restore that tooth.
Call Beck Pearce Dental today to learn more about this conservative restoration treatment and take the first steps to a healthier, pain-free mouth.
- An inlay is bonded within the center of the tooth
- An onlay extends over the edge(s) of the damaged tooth
Instead of taking the time to create our inlays and onlays in an off-site dental lab, the Beck Pearce Dental team fabricates your customized solutions right in our office using the CEREC machine. This computer-aided manufacturing technology designs and crafts custom inlays and onlays in a single visit.
In cases where a filling isn’t enough to repair the damage, but a full dental crown isn’t needed, Dr. Pearce and Dr. Beck recommend inlays and onlays instead.
A dental bridge is a customized set of prosthetic teeth that fills the gap in your smile caused by missing teeth.
People struggling with moderate-to-severe tooth loss need more than crowns or veneers to reconstruct their smiles. Dental bridges make it possible to restore balance, function, and aesthetics to your smile.
Traditional bridges are supported by crowns placed on natural teeth on either side of the gap. A single bridge can replace up to three consecutive teeth in a single treatment. It is secured in place using dental cement, so you can talk, chew, and smile with ease.
Implant-supported bridges are attached to dental implants. This is a more complex procedure than traditional bridges, but it also offers additional benefits.
Dental implants fuse with the jawbone to replace lost tooth roots, support strong bone structure, and remain permanently in your mouth. This lends implant-supported bridges more durability.
If you are missing multiple teeth, work with the team at Beck Pearce Dental to determine the best restorative option for your smile. A custom-made bridge could be the long-term solution you need to embrace a healthier, more confident smile.
Crown lengthening is a preparatory procedure that some patients need before receiving a filling, veneers, or a dental crown.
This conservative treatment removes extra gum tissue to help your dentist access decay and create a better foundation for your crown. Dental crowns fail when they fit poorly, so it’s important to ensure proper placement using crown lengthening, if needed.
A strong, healthy smile is essential for your overall well being. The team at Beck Pearce Dental is here to ensure you receive the best and most comprehensive restoration care.
Teeth whitening can remove surface stains, but some imperfections like chips, cracks, and deep stains can’t be erased. Instead, porcelain veneers can be used to enhance the aesthetics of your smile.
You can achieve dramatic results with porcelain veneers in just one visit to Beck Pearce Dental. Our offices in Mason and Cincinnati Ohio are equipped with state-of-the-art CEREC technology to create your best smile in a single appointment.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Each individual veneer is a very thin, custom-made shell that’s carefully crafted to cover the front side of your tooth. Once applied to your teeth, your veneers create a new and improved appearance that hides all signs of stains, cracks, chips, and crooked teeth.
You can choose exactly how many veneers you get and where they are placed. Some patients only need one veneer to cover a broken or jagged tooth. Other patients prefer six to eight veneers in order to create an attractive and symmetrical smile along the top row of teeth.
The Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers milled with advanced CEREC technology offer unbeatable quality and appearance, plus a range of other benefits to keep you smiling:
- Porcelain’s translucent quality mimics the look and feel of real, natural teeth
- Porcelain is durable and can last up to 20 years with proper care The procedure is safe, simple, and straightforward
- You’ll have a Hollywood-ready “Cincy Smile” that dazzles
Why spend another day, month, or year feeling self-conscious about your smile?
Call Beck Pearce Dental today to schedule a porcelain veneers consultation and learn more about our cutting-edge veneer technology. We are here to help you achieve your best and brightest smile!
Teeth in a Day
imagine transforming your smile in a single day. Thanks to Teeth in a Day, you can immediately replace loose, broken, and missing teeth with an attractive implant-supported restoration. If you want to repair your smile without the long wait, Teeth in a Day is the perfect solution.
What Is Teeth in a Day?
During your Teeth in a Day procedure, your dentist attaches temporary teeth at the same time as your dental implant placement. You can wear these temporary teeth throughout the implant healing process so that you never have to expose an empty smile.
The Teeth in a Day process is streamlined to include the most important elements of restoration:
- Extraction of old, damaged teeth
- Insertion of dental implants
- Attachment of temporary teeth
After your implants have time to fully heal, which can take up to nine months, you return to your dentist to replace your temporary teeth with your new, permanent smile.
Thanks to the advanced tooth replacement technology offered by the team at Beck Pearce Dental, you no longer have to live with the pain and embarrassment of a damaged or toothless mouth. Call Beck Pearce Dental today to schedule a consultation and start on your journey to Teeth in a Day.